Friday, June 29, 2007 11:23 AM
Like many of you, those of us who were in DC last weekend are still recovering from the excitement of ALA (phew!). I want to thank everyone who came by to visit us at the Google booth. Meeting with you face-to-face is one of the best parts of my job. It never fails to make me reflect anew on the best ways to stay connected.
This summer, our blog team is taking a break to think about the best ways to communicate with you and keep you updated on what's happening with Google. We're not leaving you hanging, though. There are a number of great resources with which you can continue to stay current on Google news and updates:
- Official Google Blog -- Product announcements big and small, timely technology updates, and a taste of Google culture
- Google Friends Newsletter -- Monthly roundup of product news and user tips, including updates on our ever-expanding roster of search tools
- Inside Google Book Search -- Updates on Book Search, including the books you can track down using it
- The Sightseer Newsletter -- Monthly dispatch with news from the Google Earth team (the inspiration for literary field trips). Also see the Google Lat Long Blog, with news and updates on Google Earth and Google Maps.
- Custom Search Blog -- Ways to give your community a search experience specifically tailored to their needs
- Google Reader Blog -- News on easy ways to gather and read the content on blogs and other sites using a feed reader
- Google News Blog - Tips for newshounds
- Infinite Thinking Machine -- A blog for educators, by educators, sponsored by Google, with tips and discussion on using technology in the classroom
- Google for Educators Discussion Group -- A place for educators to discuss anything related to technology in education
- Google Public Policy Blog -- Our views on a variety of U.S. and international policy issues
Permalink | Links to this post |